Alternative, All-Natural Hair Conditioners From Your Kitchen
Natural conditioners can take your hair to new levels of beauty and shine. While ready-made, ready-to-use conditioners are the most convenient, if you’re feeling adventurous and eco-friendly, there are some alternative hair conditioning solutions you can whip up right in your own kitchen. Whether your hair is oily or too dry, an all-natural conditioning treatment can be just what’s needed to restore volume and balance to your hair.
1. Moisturizing dry hair. To tame frizz and moisturize dry hair, combine an egg, a tablespoon of olive oil and a cup of yogurt. Mix adequately and massage this mixture into your hair and scalp. Leave on for at least an hour and then shampoo it out of your hair. You’ll notice softer, shinier hair after the first application. Repeat once or twice per month.
2. Taming an oily scalp. If you’re tired of flat, oily hair, try mixing a cup of yogurt, an egg white and a couple of drops of lime juice together. Apply liberally to your tresses, coating your hair and scalp. The lime juice and egg whites will assist in stabilizing your hair without contributing to more oiliness.
3. Probiotic plushness. Are you starting to notice that the benefits of yogurt that go far beyond just digestive health and nutrition? Try using whipped yogurt in place of your shampoo and conditioner a couple times a week to both condition and wash your hair all at once.
4. Protein and citrus. To perk up dull hair and add shine, combine a whole egg with two tablespoons of lemon juice. Leave the mixture on your hair for 20 minutes. This conditioning treatment combines protein and citrus to add gloss and life to dull tresses.
If you enjoyed this post and you would like to obtain additional details pertaining to organic hair dye kindly browse through our own web-site.
5. Hot oil goodness. A weekly hot oil scalp treatment can help you maintain a high-gloss sheen on your locks. Warm up a few tablespoons of olive oil until it is not quite hot to the touch, and then massage it evenly and thoroughly over your hair and scalp. Wrap your head in plastic and cover with a hot towel. Leave the hot oil treatment on your hair for about an hour, then wash as usual.